Friday 16 March 2007

Banging The Drum

Now anyone who has read my profile will have noticed my other blog La Potentialista, in which I was to expand on my theories of potential, and of the harnessing of "potentialistics" as an alternative application to productivity (for those who struggle with productivity, due to disability or trauma or something like that). Now I believe in my ideas and in my abilty to communicate them; but regrettably I have had to delete this blog as it was tormenting me too much. The tone of the blog was very self-help and inspirational, which is all well and good providing you can blind yourself to the truth. And there's the rub: I can't blind myself to the truth, because to do so would be to wallow in ignorance and to expect others to follow my example. I believe in my ideas, but not to the point of evangelism. It just got to the stage where I was checking myself after every sentence, so reluctantly I had to let it go.

Now if only I could let the ideas go...

No comments: